What to sell on ebay, that's something a lot of ebay sellers get stuck on when starting, but like I said, you have to sell things that you can relate to.
1. Plus size designer clothing – find good quality items at thrift stores and on clearance sales in department stores. Even if no one wanted it at your local Neiman Marcus, eBay is a worldwide market place and it might be just what someone is looking for in a small town where they don’t have access to great shopping – like me!
2. Designer clothes & Accessories. This same theory applies for other items such as designer shoes, designer jeans, men’s designer clothing, etc. There are eBay sellers making a full time living just by shopping clearance sales at high end stores and selling the items on eBay. If you live in a large metropolitan area with close access to a lot of malls and shops, and you have a good eye for designer bargains this form of retail arbitrage could work for you.
3. Sci Fi collectibles. Are you a trekkie or a Star Wars fanatic? Specialize in finding these types of collectibles to sell on Ebay.
4. Vintage Levi’s jeans. And vintage can mean even 80's and 90's for some of the more popular styles.
4. High end sweaters. These are a great sell on ebay, especially upscale like Eileen Fisher and others.
5. Jeanne Englehart's Flax and Blue Fish. These are very popular with the comfort clothing crowd and even have Yahoo forums devoted to them. Consider other comfort clothes brands here too and also comfort shoes such as Birkenstock and Doc Martins.
That is something a lot of people like to sell. What to sell on ebay? now you know.